Yahoo sign in is one of the most-visited websites in the United States and quite frequently used from all over the world as well, in particular as a news and email service.
Sometimes it happens that you are not at home, but you wish to check your email while having a spare device or PC around. Naturally, you need to enter the portal in order to see updates in your email, yet it is definitely one of the easiest tasks. The following step-by-step guide will uncover you how to enter Yahoo swiftly and safely.
Yahoo Sign In Step-by-Step
- Step 1. At first, enter the website of Yahoo. For that, look for it in the search engines or enter http://yahoo.com/ in the address line of your browser. Press “Enter”.
Sign in to Yahoo by clicking on the respective button
- Step 2. You appear on the front page of Yahoo. Typically, you see the most important news in the center of the screen. On the left side of the portal, there is a menu of services that the internet portal offers. You can also find various options placed on a small purple line above. In particular, you can make Yahoo your home page or get to use Flickr or Tumblr. On the right side, you can see top news (which are ranged according to their significance) and weather forecasts. Above it, there is a purple “Sign in” button. Give it a click.
- Step 3. Type your email in and click on the “Next” button.
Enter your email account here
- Step 4. Enter your password and click on the “Sign in” button. Welcome back to your account!
Enter your password
- Step 5. If you have faced problems (you could either forget your password or actually the email account), click “Need help?” in the sign in form.
Recover your account
- Step 6. Choose what a problem you have (either with a password or with email) and click on the respective button.
Your phone number will rescue you
- Step 7. Choose to get a text message into your phone and enter the code. Now you can freely enter your account again!
You have regained the control over your account