It frequently happens that you wish to Twitter sign in from another device or PC stationed not at your home.
There is definitely no easier task than this one, and you can enter your Twitter account with the help of the instructions provided below. It will not take more than a minute of your time.
Twitter Sign In Step-by-Step
- Step 1. In the first place, enter the website of Twitter either by searching it on the web or typing the following link in the address line of the browser: http://twitter.com/.
The form for logging in is colored in red
- Step 2. A bright, colorful main page of this social network will be opened in your browser. In the center-left side, you will see an inviting message “Welcome to Twitter” and what opportunities it can bring to you. On the opposite side, you will see a couple of forms: one for signing in and the other for signing up. At the bottom of the page, you will see links to various pages where you can get to know more about Twitter (like Jobs, Terms, Privacy, and so on).
- Step 3. Use the first form, i.e. which is located in the upper part, in order to log in to the system. In the first window, you have to enter your email address, phone number, or even your name – depending on what you have specified during the registration. It is obvious that you cannot use the phone number if you have not provided it to Twitter. In the next window, type the password in. Then, put a tick near “Remember me” if you want your login and password to be saved. Click on the “Log in” button.
This form you should use for signing in to Twitter
- Step 4. Now you have just logged in to your account.
- Step 5. If you have faced problems with your password, you can reset it by clicking on “Forgot password?”. In the newly-opened page, specify your email, phone number or user name and reset the password by using one of the mentioned means.
Here you can reset your password